We welcome you to join us at our events. Please note that most events depend on cooperation from the weather and are subject to change.
Would you like to join us on a winter adventure, hiking or snowshoeing one of our beautiful Preserves?
- Invasive Management for the Homeowner- Identification, Eradication, and Management, on Sunday, January 20th at 3:00pm at Weil Preserve.
- Snowshoe Walk / Hike - Explorers' Group - Date and Place TBD
- Environmental Film Series- Sunday, February 24 at 4:00pm at the Ruth Keeler Memorial Library
- Cross Country Ski Fun Run - Explorers' Group - Date and Place TBD
- Weil-Flower Hike / Open House / Amphibian Walk - Satruday, April 13th at 2:00pm at the Wel Preserve
- Breakfast with the Bobolinks - Sunday, June 9th at 10am at Hayfield on Keeler Preserve
- Butterflies and Pollinators - Sunday, July 14th at 2:00pm at Baxter Preserve
- Butterfly Hike - Date and Place TBD
- Summer Film Series - Sunday, August 5th - Flight of the Butterflies
- Fall Colors Hike and GPS Clinic - Saturday, October 27th at 10:00am at Halmi Preserve